Wednesday 24 November 2010

First post of my blog!

  Hello all, this is the first post of my blog, but not the last. Hopefully I will try to update my blog frequently and not get inactive. Well, in this post I will introduce myself and tell some things about what will I write here...
  First of all, I would like to give you some information about me. I am From Greece. Cause I 've been asked by some online pals where Greece is, let me tell you that it is a Balkan country (Europe...), and you should know it from the ancient Greeks and from well-known ruins (with their own history) such as the Parthenon in Acropolis. About my age now, I am 14 years old (ok, born May the 13th). That might sounds wierd to you, only because I am young, but anyway. My name is Konstantinos, a byzantine-greek name found also as Constantine, and here in my country it is used to short it to Kostas. That is where KngihtKostas, my gaming nickname came from, and from the fact that I like Knights, Middle Ages and all these epic things that might seem childish to many of you, but I don't care :D
  Anyway, enough for me, you can find more info in "about me". Now about the blog: Despite the fact that it will be mostly a personal area where only I will post, you are free to comment, agreing with me or not, as long as you do not insult in any way (racist, hate speach, sexoual themes are not something I would like to see written in your comments). I will write about various things, mostly for Music and PC gaming, but for other -random, sometimes- things that I want to express my oppinion about. So do not get shoked if you see a weather forecast commentary here. Heh ok i am joking that is way too unrelated :P
  Ok that's all for now, thanks for your time,  i will write again soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment